1. What is something you heard that is worth remembering?
2. How should the way you live life change when you come to the realization that you are a steward/manager of your life instead of owner of your life?
3. What qualities characterize faithfulness?
4. What have you leveraged in your life for Christ?
5. What have you not yet leveraged for Christ? What is holding you back?
6. What would West Homestead/Movement look like if we were faithful obedient stewards of the Gospel and our lives? Give examples
7. Individual action makes a collective impact. How does the church exemplify that statement? What action(s) will you take in the coming week to make an impact in your community/workplace/home/ church? Be specific